Financial Risk Management
- As the pioneers in market risk management for the Israeli banking sector, we have a deep knowledge of and intimate familiarity with all financial risk management methodologies.
- We are familiar with all Israeli regulatory and supervisory organizations – The Bank of Israel, The Capital Market, the Savings and Insurance Division in the Ministry of Finance, the Israeli Securities Authority, and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- We have hands-on experience in working with a variety of IT systems employed for risk management activities.
- We have a multi-disciplinary capability to provide consulting services to our clients, combining our expertise in methodology, information systems and regulatory issues.
Our Main Services:
- Consulting and professional support in the fields of market risk management, credit and concentration and liquidity risks.
- Specification of risk management policies, preparation of work procedures and adjustment of business processes.
- Selection, implementation and maintenance of risk management information systems.
- Performing financial risk surveys and regulatory gap analysis surveys.
- Outsourced financial risk management for institutional bodies.
- Support for Basel II and Basel III processes for the banking sector.
- Model Validation.
- Professional Training and Teaching.
- Provision of control services for institutional bodies via Shadow-Systems.
- War Games Workshop