- Placing experts in jobs in financial fields, which require an integration of knowledge and experience in IT systems
- A recruitment process which is based on uncompromising sorting procedures which are focused on the clients’ specific requirements.
- The expert advisors have accessibility to HMS’s accumulated knowledge and information
- Development and enrichment of workforce by providing long tern training
Main services provided in this field
These will include, inter alia:
- IT experts –system analysts (business, financial, technological, systemic), developers in a variety of languages, project managers and PMOs, technology experts, system experts, and more
- Business professions – experts in risk management and regulatory requirements, Information Security, foreign securities, derivatives, CPAs and economists in a variety of specialties, and more.
Outsourced projects – the advantages of choosing HMS
- Providing guidance in defining goals and targets and receiving a finished product which fits these definitions
- Budget: a pinpointed budget tailored to a specific goal In FIX projects – cost is known in advance and is a pre-defined element
- External employees with no internal interests which might go against the project
- Flexibility: fixed-term/flexible-term workers without giving rise to an employer-employee relationship, and without having to budget for new hires
- A goal oriented team, in terms of knowledge and scope of position, and the option to employ interdisciplinary teams.
- Systemic vision and the minimization of risk
- Systemic vision and insights: the involvement of wide-vision knowledge-centers, which is based on experience gained in a number of organizations and/or projects
- End-to-end solutions – the option to choose Turnkey projects
- Non-dependency: a transparent and documented process which can include a transfer of knowledge to the client, where necessary