- Core Banking
- Business Analitics
- Data Governance
- Car Rental & Leasing
HMS Group is celebrating 25 years of excellence in the field of financial IT and…
This is a governmental initiative led by the National Economic Council at the Prime Minister’s…
In step with the Banks Supervisor’s requirement, banks and credit companies are to prepare to…
PROCEED of HMS Group has entered into a business collaboration with PMzone PMzOne is a…
HMS was chosen as a market leader in IT Strategy Consulting, GRC & Office of…
HMS is collaborating with the giant company WK (Wolters Klower) in the marketing and selling…
RAS – Data Cleansing, Conversion and Testing
RAS, a business-rule-based data management and quality control system, provides “end-to-end” solutions for the planning, implementation and operation of data quality suites for the organizational information systems’ entire life-cycle
Many advantages become evident by using the RAS system for the setup of data control suites, including:
- A Central Platform for the management of the entire workflow, including the definition of the controls, the setup of the control process and its operation, alert and event management, etc.
- Predefined Dedicated Modules that facilitate rapid implementation of complex control processes.
- The capability to setup and manage Business Rules with no need to code, using only a user interface.
- A friendly user interface for the setup of the control processes, which includes a graphical wizard for the definition of the control sample and the exception criteria.
- Advanced Retrieval Tools which allow users to enquire about the identified exceptions.
- An Operation Interface for the entire control process, with the ability to be scheduled internally and/or externally.
- Advanced Data Profiling tools interfacing with the business rules generator and the system’s internal decision tables.
- An advanced Event and Alert Module, interfacing to all other system control components.
Press here to download a complete specification