- Core Banking
- Business Analitics
- Data Governance
- Car Rental & Leasing
HMS Group is celebrating 25 years of excellence in the field of financial IT and…
This is a governmental initiative led by the National Economic Council at the Prime Minister’s…
In step with the Banks Supervisor’s requirement, banks and credit companies are to prepare to…
PROCEED of HMS Group has entered into a business collaboration with PMzone PMzOne is a…
HMS was chosen as a market leader in IT Strategy Consulting, GRC & Office of…
HMS is collaborating with the giant company WK (Wolters Klower) in the marketing and selling…
RPA – Robotic Process Automation & Desktop Automation
HMS will help your organization to become more operationally efficient, to reduce operational risks, increase work hours productivity and expand hours of activity hours by using advanced robotic process automation (RPA) tools
Do you feel that your organization is experiencing the following challenges:
- A difficulty in achieving the operational efficiency required in order to meet the organization’s goals, having exhausted all standard methods of achieving the same.
- Your best and most highly paid employees’ time is being wasted on carrying out routine, albeit complex, procedures.
- The quantity of work process errors is causing prolonged re-handling and unnecessary expense.
- You are not able to meet the deadlines of the numerous tasks with which the existing teams are dealing with, simply because there aren’t enough hours in the day.
- You are not able to get the budget and time schedule necessary for the carrying out of automation by the in-house IT department of inter-linking the systems within the organization.
If you are experiencing any of these challenges – HMS and its team of experts are here to assist you by implementing the RPA and Desktop Automation tools devised by KRYON SYSTEMS – an Israeli startup company.
RPA solutions are rapidly growing in the current market. Their estimated overall monetary worth for the year 2020 is expected to be 5 Billion US dollars!
The proposed solutions execute automation of complex, cross-system processes in your organization, in a simple, inexpensive way.
These solutions can mostly be implemented at the level of the business user and do not require the carrying out of software development by the in-house IT department.
For more details – please contact Reshef Radin, a member of HMS BOD team and head of the company’s Advanced Products Division.