GRC and Operational Risks
GRC – Governance Risk & Compliance
- An expertise in and a profound business understanding of the process of establishing comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) systems.
- A diverse range of services requiring an overall perspective of corporate governance, compliance capabilities and regulatory adherence in an organization with respect to the leading global methodologies (COSO, COBIT).
- An ability to integrate into an information system the entire set of components required for the implementation and monitoring of organizational risk management and risk reduction policies.
- An intimate comprehension of, as well as familiarity and an established working relationship with the relevant regulatory institutions.
Our Main Services
- Operational Risk Surveys, including fraud and embezzlement’s.
- Performance of Total Enterprise Risk Management – ERM
- Support and assistance in implementation of risk management surveys’ recommendations, including IT-related recommendations.
- Preparing of procedural and policy documentation, as well as adapting business procedures to the business policy.
- Assistance in setting up the chief Risk Officer (CRO).
- Preparation of ICAAP (Basel II), examination of capital allocations and design of stress tests.
- Definition of KRI’s, as well as associated control mechanism and reporting of defined indicators.
- Specification and implementation of IT systems governance, integration and upgrades.
- Consulting and support with respect to IT needs, including outsourcing activities.
- Performance of financial market-demanded regulatory compliance surveys.
- Assistance in implementation and integration of Operational Risks Management software.